EVANGELISM AND PRAYER
* God desires that everyone be saved so let us claim the lost by praying for them.
* We must believe that all things are possible with God, (Mark 10:27), and our weapons of warfare are mighty through God for the pulling down of strongholds Satan has built in those we are praying for. (2 Corinthians 10:4,5).
* Jesus has purchased all mankind, so we must by faith through prayer claim and take for God, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, what rightfully belongs to Him.
* Claim them as God's purchased possession through the blood of Christ.
* Pray that God will put a hedge of protection around them, like He had around Job. Pray that God will rebuke Satan, his demons and the powers of darkness that claim a hold on their lives.
* Claim the tearing down of all works of Satan, false doctrines, unbelief, atheistic teaching, bitterness, hatred, etc.
* Pray that all their thoughts will be brought into captivity and obedient to Christ.
* Claim deliverance from the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life.
* Pray that their consciences will be converted, that the Holy Spirit will convict them of sin, lack of holiness, and the coming of Christ.
* Pray they will repent, turning from the world and to God.
* Pray that they will listen and believe as they hear and read the Word of God.
* Pray that God will bring circumstances, people, and events into their lives to reveal their need for Christ.
* Pray that God will use you as an instrument to bring these people to Christ. Pray that the Holy Spirit will guide your every word and deed so that you will say and do the right thing at the right time. Pray that the light and joy of Christ will shine through your life as a testimony of your Christian faith.
"The times of ignorance therefore God overlooked. But now he commands that all people everywhere should repent, because he has appointed a day in which he will judge the world in righteousness by the man whom he has ordained; whereof he has given assurance to all men, in that he has raised him from the dead." Acts 17:30,31
Thank You For Visiting This Page
Created September 1999